Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've been a 650 Burgman owner since August 2003 and have about 14,500 miles since I bought it. I also have a 03 GL 1800 with about the same mileage. I enjoy the Burgman more each time I ride it. The Gold Wing feels like a tank after riding the Burgman. I'm looking to head out to Alamogordo, New Mexico in a couple of days to visit friends there. Weather has not been too agreeable for the last few days, but I will get out sooner or later. I've been scanning the forums since I bought the Burgman and finally decided I should join. I look forward to sharing info and modifications with all. Jugbelly (Jerry) :lol:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome (again) to the BurgmanUSA forums Jerry. Glad to have you with us. Planning on riding the wing or the Burgman on the trip?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Jerry and welcome to the forums. Looking forward to your future input.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome neighbor! How far is Charles Town from Charleston :?:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trip to New Mexico-new guy

8)Bill, I am planning on taking the Burgman if I get the trunk and get it mounted in time. Hopefully it is not delayed. Other than that it is ready to roll,as is the Wing. Silver Fox, I think probably Charles Town and Charleston are about 200-250 Miles apart. Just an educated guess without pulling the old map. Thanks to everyone for the welcome. Jerry

·
Registered
125 Posts
I live in Ellicott City, go out to your area from time to time. Maybe we could hook up at the hotel/restaurant on the hill in Harpers Ferry and cruise those beautiful roads. Do you ever visit High Rock, near Ft Detrick? It's pretty impressive and every road you take to get there is a blast.

As cruising across the country is a dream I've had, I am envious. Be safe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trip to High Rock

Hi D.R., I don't believe I have ever been to High Rock. New destinations always sound interesting. I would love to hook up sometime and ride up there. Just drop me a line and we will try to get together. Jerry :wink:

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Welcome Jerry!
Pete

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Hey Jerry,

I don't know what route you're taking to New Mexico, but if you swing thru Middle Tennesse be sure to let me know.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Thanks for joining us Jerry 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts