Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Givi windscreen for my 650 Executive and attempted to install it only to discover that the mounting holes in the windscreen do not line up with the holes in the windshield frame? Does Givi market a windscreen for the 650 Executive outside North America? Any information would be appreciated.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Al,

The Givi part number D257ST is listed as the correct part for both the 650 and the 650 Executive. There is a note :

Only years 02-03-04. The dimensions of the windscreens indicated are not valid for the German market. In order to know the German dimensions please get in touch with GIVI Deutschland GmbH that will also inform you about the ABE.
I'd suggest you contact Givi.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
4DThinker said:
My guess is that the executive's electric windscreen forced them to change the mounting holes.
billmeek said:
The Givi part number D257ST is listed as the correct part for both the 650 and the 650 Executive. There is a note :

Only years 02-03-04.
Yep. The pre-'05 Execs had the same windshield as all other 650s. The '05 Execs have the new electric windshield, which is different than the non-Execs.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The D257ST windscreen does not fit the 2005 650 Executive. The bolt pattern is different and the black trim that mounts on the front of the windshield is made for a flater windscreen. I will check with the Suzuki parts guy tomorrow and he can chase Givi down for the right windscreen.

Thanks for the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts