Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Burgman Exec Matte Black
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Used to have this on my '07 EXEC model, long since sold.
It is in excellent shape, no damage.
Looks exactly like what you would expect from a previously installed screen.
Just sitting around in my garage, and needs someone to use it.
Not sure how much to mail it, but I'm guessing $20 would do it?

Asking $60 for the screen.

In Mufreesboro TN

·
Super Moderator
15,578 Posts
Exec or Standard?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

So.....near perfect, but not perfect as you can see.
I used it on my '07 Exec for 2 years.
$60 plus $20 shipping = $80. H3ll of a deal!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
i am assuming then that the executive windscreen does not fit the non-exec.
by the way, are you sure you are in the ball park with only $20 shipping ? around here, it costs $20 just to say hello.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i am assuming then that the executive windscreen does not fit the non-exec.
by the way, are you sure you are in the ball park with only $20 shipping ? around here, it costs $20 just to say hello.
Correct. It does not fit the non-exec.
Shipping $ is just a number off the top of my head, for the lower 48. Probably is more. Mostly I'm just looking to find the screen a new home.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Double Dang. i just bought a really nice 650 plain jane in the sapphire blue yesterday. it has the stock windshield and it SUCKS !!!!! already looking for replacements or doing the spoiler lip extension. Too bad this wont fit.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Double Dang. i just bought a really nice 650 plain jane in the sapphire blue yesterday. it has the stock windshield and it SUCKS !!!!! already looking for replacements or doing the spoiler lip extension. Too bad this wont fit.
I love that Blue. Don't know why Suzuki went to all black/white/grey. Like the b/w/g models too, but color is really sweet.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Is this still available ? Can you estimate shipping to 97501, or let me know LxWxH along with weight, and I'll try to estimate. I have an 08 Exec that needs a windshield, thanks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is this still available ? Can you estimate shipping to 97501, or let me know LxWxH along with weight, and I'll try to estimate. I have an 08 Exec that needs a windshield, thanks.
Yes siree!
The screen is about 31" x 28.5". Weighs about 4 lbs.

·
Administrator
22,019 Posts
For shipping try Fastenal or Greyhound shipping.

Fastenal is a nuts and bolt selling company but they will ship small freight items on a "Space A" system. They have trucks going all over USA and Canada.

Reactions: DarisPakar

·
Registered
125 Posts
Checking UPS cost estimator, insane ! Buy it a ticket, give it a seat on the airplane ?
You're best selling it locally, shipping is crazy.

·
Administrator
22,019 Posts
Like Byron, I found out that UPS shipping a windscreen from Seattle area to member Jim in Wisconsin was almost as much as GIVI wanted for a new one. USPS was around $10 less.

A stock Burgman seat heavily wrapped in bubble rap and taped down plastic from Seattle to Las Vegas was $300+ shipping.

But if you have an Ebay account and sell it, you get the special Ebay shipping that is about 1/4 the cost.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I might have known, I sold a vstrom seat, shipping cost was rediculous. Curious how I can buy s $50 item online, "free" shipping that doesn't seem to add much to the cost and have it on my porch in 3 days.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts