Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On this regular model I don't find a video or thread for steps and procedure to remove rear plate to enable install of a Givi Monolock topbox mount. Can anyone advise or point me in to a thread? I have the Givi instructions once the plastic is removed.

·
Registered
245 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and we got it done and if the Givi directions had been just a little better it would ot have taken as long. I watched LeDude's video but he was using a different box and fabd some mounts that is not necessary with the straight Givi to Givi. The important thing is to get the holes lined up correctly and drill a big enough hole through the back center piece for the spacer studs to go through.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Good to hear. The topcase was one of the first accessories I got for my 650.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not a topbox person on motorcycles but for scooters, the topbox plus underseat storage make them great grocery haulers.

·
Registered
245 Posts
My Burgman is my only transportation right now. Add in side cases and a cargo net and you can haul an amazing amount of stuff.

·
Super Moderator
2,369 Posts
My Burgman is my only transportation right now. Add in side cases and a cargo net and you can haul an amazing amount of stuff.
Heck without a side case, just a couple cargo nets over the rear seat and a top box (Bestem 929) I managed a costco run on mine to the astonishment of several employees. :)
Made the handling a bit strange but I got home no problem.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts