Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I have a set of Givi T411 saddlebags that I used maybe twice. They have been tightly bagged up in my garage since, in the OEM Givi bag. See pic.

These bags fit perfectly on the Burgman 650. I know they fit on pre-2013 Burgs, and expect the same for 2013 and above. But can't be 100% sure.

I paid about $125 for these. Yours for $75. At that price, you can't go wrong.

Unfortunately the rain covers can't be found. They may have blown off during one of the trips, as rain covers often do. Otherwise, bags are in very good shape. I can't guarantee that all the straps are there, but I had them snugly fitting with included straps and a couple extra bungees underneath, out of site.

Note that the pic of bags on bike were taken with Sebastian Mueller rack, which currently hold my Givi E21's. Also that your straps will probably go UNDER the rear seat, not over as I show on one pic.

Buyer pays shipping.

If interested, please send email to Keith at [email protected].

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
item is sold. Thanks for the excellent platform to buy and sell. This took a total of 2 days to sell!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Writing a good ad with pictures and posting a way of communication really helps more than people know. I wish others would follow your lead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts