Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a Givi SR3115 (or its equivalent) to mount the Givi V47 TopCase and mating mounting plate that I purchased. The SR3115 metal plate does not seem to be available from vendors in the USA currently.

I am wondering anyone here knows a reliable source where I could pick one up, or perhaps knows of a source of an equivalent bracket that I would use that will work equally well?

This is for a 2022 Burgman 400.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 Matte Deep Blue Kymco AK 550
4,601 Posts
For these kinds of items I simply do a Google search for that item. In this case: "Givi SR3115"
Then I click on the Shopping button at the top of the search results page and some up with several locations where this can be bought. Sometimes when I visit a location it does show out of stock or back ordered, but sometimes it is available.

I recently searched for a Givi SR6110 for my scooter this way and found the best price, even with included shipping, was from MotarInn out of Spain. It is taking since April 14 until today for that item to arrive but the price is right and no one in the USA had that in stock... but they did.

Here is one result I got when I looked up your part number this way:
Givi SR3115 Specific Rack | Google Shopping

Almost all the pictures of it show a Monokey plate mounted but the description and the item number are right and the listing states that it is FOR the Monokey or Monolock plate so I know it is just the rack and hardware. Same as it was for mine.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I searched the net before my inquiry. Quite a number of places list the item in USA, just not in stock hence my post. Thought perhaps someone on the forum may have one to sell or perhaps had some additional insight where one might be available in the states, or perhaps even an equivalent from another manufacturer they know first hand that works.

·
Registered
2022 Matte Deep Blue Kymco AK 550
4,601 Posts
Since these are made in Italy you may have to source one from another country... like I did. Ordering only from USA places is not always possible, especially since all USA places get these kinds of items from some other country. Shipping to dealers and distributors in the USA is all messed up these days.

Reactions: Dave_J

·
Administrator
22,776 Posts
We need KiwiDave back. He was in Austraila but could beat most USA prices for any GIVI item and have it drop shipped to your door.

Reactions: CelticCross

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all.

Item found in stock at a CycleGear, last one they had. Reportedly it has been shipped and it should be here May 13.

I appreciate all the suggestions. I did find many places outside the USA that had them, but was set on ordering one from a party that had one in-stock state-side.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WooHoo! The SR3115 arrived in good shape, has been installed and my top case is now functional.

The search and purchase of the item led me to learn that there are Cycle Gear stores all across the country, including one about 50 miles away. I will have check out their brick and mortal location see what they might be good for in the future.

·
Registered
928 Posts
WooHoo! The SR3115 arrived in good shape, has been installed and my top case is now functional.

The search and purchase of the item led me to learn that there are Cycle Gear stores all across the country, including one about 50 miles away. I will have check out their brick and mortal location see what they might be good for in the future.

I've been to a couple of Cycle Gear stores and I'm a fan. The service is always terrific and they'll spend as much time with you as necessary to ensure that you're fitted properly. It's under common ownership with Revzilla, which is expanding into various aspects of motorcycle gear.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've been to a couple of Cycle Gear stores and I'm a fan. The service is always terrific and they'll spend as much time with you as necessary to ensure that you're fitted properly. It's under common ownership with Revzilla, which is expanding into various aspects of motorcycle gear.
The common ownership may explains the similarity of websites.

Stopped in the Centerville Ohio location today. They sure do have a load of riding gear, largest selection I have personally encountered. I saw they stock, sell, mount and balance tires at this location. Not sure if that it common or not, but good to know.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Tire mounting is very reasonable at Cycle Gear if you buy the tires from them. Online pricing is as good as anywhere else I've found. You have to remove the wheels and bring them in, at least at my local CG. Only catch is they won't mount tires below a certain rim size (don't remember the cut off), so they won't mount some scooter tires.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
The common ownership may explains the similarity of websites.

Stopped in the Centerville Ohio location today. They sure do have a load of riding gear, largest selection I have personally encountered. I saw they stock, sell, mount and balance tires at this location. Not sure if that it common or not, but good to know.

cyclegear in centerville is good. but.....take a trip up to ironpon in westerville (columbus)....leave your cc and cash at home ;)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Tire mounting is very reasonable at Cycle Gear if you buy the tires from them. Online pricing is as good as anywhere else I've found. You have to remove the wheels and bring them in, at least at my local CG. Only catch is they won't mount tires below a certain rim size (don't remember the cut off), so they won't mount some scooter tires.

Tires for rims with a diameter smaller than 15" (fifteen inches) or larger than 21" (twenty-one inches) cannot be mounted due to tire machine limitations. Tires wider than 200mm (two-hundred millimeters) cannot be mounted due to tire machine limitations.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Tires for rims with a diameter smaller than 15" (fifteen inches) or larger than 21" (twenty-one inches) cannot be mounted due to tire machine limitations. Tires wider than 200mm (two-hundred millimeters) cannot be mounted due to tire machine limitations.
Sounds like they could do the front on the Burgy 400, but not the rear. I observed that they had a few spoons for sale for the DIY’r.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts