Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious as to whether anyone has seen the new Givi Maxiscooter bag? Apparently they have a new hump bag model, T435. I found this while going through the Thibault Imports online catalogue, page by page as I can't do a search, I broke something, but there is still snow on the ground and it's cold out.
I also found it on the Givi.it site but can't find it listed on the USA site.
It is priced at $110.95 CDN and since it is new I doubt my dealer will have one to look at. If you are curious you can find it at http://www.importationsthibault.com go to the 05 catalogue and page 374.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
I emailed Givi USA about the T435 and they responded with :

"The T435 is not available in the US and will not likely be imported due to lack of popularity/demand. I apologize for any inconvenience." :?

You might read the thread :

http://burgmanusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3793

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting! So, what, we have more demand up here in little old Canada! Seems to me that someone is a sleep at the switch at Givi USA. The bag is suppose to fit all maxiscooters not just the Burgman!

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
While it's a good looking bag I would get a top box and saddle bags before loosing the step through feature.
But that's just me and a bad knee. :(

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I kind of agree with you Randy. Interestingly Givi , at least at the Thibault site, lists the E360 hard side cases as matching the Burgman colours.
I went through all the mounts that I could find and can't find any mention of how you would mount them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Givi T435

I asked about this bag in another post. I have since purchased one for my 400. It fits very well and is not too big. It stays in place but what I like is that when taking a long ride, it gives me a place to keep my drinks and a sandwich and stuff. It also has a nice carrying handle so you can take it with you. I paid $89 to my door. There were several sites to choose from. Just go to Google and put in GIVI T435 .

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Re: Givi T435

sandberg said:
Just go to Google and put in GIVI T435 .
18 results ... only one in English and that's the givi.it site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts