Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished the mounts for my E-21 bags. Made my own from aluminum.
I have all the plans, info & photos on power point, or Word if anyone is interested in installing side bags. Very easy using simple tools. I'm willing to share the info. No welding ! No unsitely metal hanging out ! They look great.
I now have 150 liters of storage....same as a Goldwing.

Just send me a E-mail
[email protected]

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mounts away

Holly Cow you guys... six requests for the info... Givi's gonna sell a bunch o bags..... and there will be aluminum road signs mysteously missing around the country.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Burger folks

Alot of interest in the mounting brackets. But I'm the only one posting on this post ? Is OK... I would like to know if anyone makes up a set ..and how it goes. One thing I think I forgot to mention in the instructions was the need for rubber pads or even foam pads that need to squeese the bags agianst the bracket so they don't rattle. Givi uses little round rubber stops... We can sub. rubber sticky feet from the hardware store. Or even thick foam weather striping.
Sorry that some couldn't recieve the file through their mail servers.. The only way I can shrink the file is to take out the photos. :cry: But that would ruin it... .the photos are too important.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
The foam or rubber stoppers were mentioned in the instrucions to stop the hard cases from rattling. The instructions were quite clear and easy to follow for me. I didn't find any questions left unanswered. Well thought out and layed out Rob!.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks Rob

Thank you for the plans.:D Printed them off Yahoo groups files ver easy to understand.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Bob has not posted for 3years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts