Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Givi rear rack I used on my 2008 Burgman 650 will fit on my new 650 2013 Burgman? Thanks! Tim

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Yes, it will fit, but you might have to add an additional washer to the two rear bolts that hold the metal plate to the bike. The bolts may be too long.

GIVI has a new mount available for the 2013 650, but I do not know what the differences between the old mount and the new mount are.

I also assume you know you will need to buy the Suzuki rear center cover to fill the opening left between the passenger hand rails when you remove the passenger back rest. I thought that GIVI would include a cover with their new trunk mount, but Kiwi Dave said that it was not.

I have a Suzuki trunk mount for sale, if you are interested. It is for MonoKey trunks. I lowered the price to $75 + shipping. http://burgmanusa.com/forums/24-classifieds/64393-suzuki-650-trunk-mount.html

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Givi rear mount for Burgman 650

Thank you for the information. I will remove my backrest and see if I can use my old rack. I will buy the piece from Suzuki to cover up the holes. Thanks again. Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts