Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have what will probably seem like a stupid question regarding installing a givi e55 top box onto my 2013 burgman 650. What type of base plate will I need to mount to my burgman or can I go without and fix directly to the back of the burgman?

Many thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
11,295 Posts
You can do no better than deal with Kiwi Dave a member here.

He also has a very informative website:

Link

·
Registered
White Burgman 650 standard
3,157 Posts
+1 ..

·
Registered
175 Posts
Have what will probably seem like a stupid question regarding installing a givi e55 top box onto my 2013 burgman 650. What type of base plate will I need to mount to my burgman or can I go without and fix directly to the back of the burgman?

Many thanks in advance
If you buy the Suzuki parts it will cost you about $160-170 for the color panel, base plate and mounting pieces. Then the E55 will snap right on. That's what I have on my 2013.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Galaxy,Kiwi Dave is a Givi dealer and that's why posters are telling Palmermaster to contact him.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies, kiwi only ships to USA and I'm in Australia, I'll probably buy genuine from local Suzuki dealer. Once again thank you for the help.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Thanks for the replies, kiwi only ships to USA and I'm in Australia, I'll probably buy genuine from local Suzuki dealer. Once again thank you for the help.
If you are going to fit a E55 Maxia 3 top box then you will require Product for a MONOKEY case, SKU: SR3104 which retails @ US $130.00 and you will also need a SR3104 Kit @ US $50.00 retail.

Once you have the above then you will be able to add, if you wish, side case hardware for the E21 or E22 side cases ONLY. The side case hardware is part number PL3104 @ US $229.00 retail.

I am sorry I cannot help you further as Givi Australia, New Zealand and Givi UK will not grant a dealers licence to me.

Product can be seen here. http://www.giviusa.com/my-motorcycle/suzuki/burgman-650-13

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Dave, im having problems locating the Givi parts in Australia. Do you know of any online retailers i can purchase from. The Givi website doesn't list anyone in Australia either.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Thanks Dave, im having problems locating the Givi parts in Australia. Do you know of any online retailers i can purchase from. The Givi website doesn't list anyone in Australia either.

Cheers

Sorry for the delay in replying. The main importer of Givi Equipment in to Australia is http://www.ronangel.com.au/Main.asp?_=About%20Us

See here for the parts you need. http://www.giviusa.com/my-motorcycle/suzuki/burgman-650-13 to fit the side rack system you first have to install the top case rack. Please also note the side cases that can be fitted are either the E21 or E22. Your Suzuki dealer should be able to help you. One other thing you need to be wary of is that Suzuki does have a top plate but unfortunately I do not think that you can add the side case racks to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts