Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my Givi E450 Topbox and the Givi Mounting Rack for the Burgman 650 Exec. Also includes the Givi Universal Mount Rack that came with the box. Capacity is 45 lt. Perfect condition, and the extra light kit has been installed as well, but may need to rewire the mount part. I will leave it on here for a few days before putting it on flea bay. $200 shipped anywhere in cont. US. Check, Money Order, or Paypal. Located in Owensboro, KY.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey Thom....I have a white 2012 650 Exec...can you give some more info on the color of the box please? Is it a pure white or a cream color?

thanks,
Coz

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Will it fit the NON executive 2007 Burgman 650?
Would I need any other parts to install it?
I'm not sure, but I think it will fit, but you would have to drill the 3 holes in the rear tupperware piece where the backrest is on the Exec. I think the places to drill are marked on the inside of the piece you drill. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. You will need the Givi mounting bracket specific for the 650 (which I also have on ebay).

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
The mounts are the same for Exec and non Exec, you will have to drill the holes in the rear plastic. Once you remove the rear center tail piece and look at the underside it will all make sense. The holes are already tapped in the frame.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'll take it! (If you still have it, that is). Can you text me so we can work on the payment details please? (913) 601-7201
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Buddy, I thought you two would have known each other by now. I think my dad bought one off him last year and it was really nice.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, as stated earlier, its on Ebay now. Thanks, I wish I had waited longer.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
you can always cancel the ebay auction.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts