Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
The match should be perfect - they call the color Burgman Blue. However, I bought the standard matte black one from Arizona Motorsports because it comes with the optional brakelight kit included. It also looks good on my Blue 650 - matches the black parts like rear fender, final drive cover, seat and running board mats. I like it a lot, and I highly recommend getting the brake light (a $50 option if you have to add it to the Blue case).

I was going to upload a picture, but I guess I need a special username & password to do so.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Warren,

You may want to have your passenger try sitting on the bike with the trunk on it before you install the backrest pad. The trunk mounts very flush with the back of the seat - my wife thinks it is fine with no pad.
I've seen a complaint or two posted where passengers found the pad uncomfortable - pushed into their back. The trunks on both my Burgman and V-Strom are padless, and will stay that way.

I'm not sure if you have to drill holes to install the pad, but I'd hate to see you do that and then discover that the pad was undesirable.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yes you have to drill holes for the pad. I have the E52NF and put the pad on. The other half likes it.

Eddie

P.S. Warren. The install isn't difficult. Be slow and methodical. Remember, you have to drop the lower rear body panel to take off the top panel.

Wiring;

ground black with white stripe
power white with black stripe

works great

·
Registered
135 Posts
i have the e52 maxia burgman blue color...it is a perfect match, the panels are easy to remove just a couple clips, just make sure the back panel u pull down and out on it or you will break the tabs on it if u try to just pull it up and out. as far as the back pad goes i think its fine.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great Paul!

Just got home from picking up my scoot! Put 100 miles on it so far and loving it.

What an amazing machine... :D

Probably do a few 100 tomorrow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts