Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly my racks will not fit the new Burgman and it is very unlikely that I will be making any because Givi have a bit of a treat in store for 2013 owners. These items should be available in the States in the next 6 - 8 weeks.The plate includes a side case rack see picture. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures or prices of the individual items as yet but as soon as they come to hand I will post them.

SR3104
Specific rear rack for MONOKEY® top case MONOKEY® plate included

SR3104MM
Specific rear rack for MONOLOCK® top case M6M MONOLOCK® plate with place for the "u" type padlock included

D3104ST
Specific screen, trasparent, 76 x7 5 cm (H x W) to be mounted instead of the original screen / 12 cm higher than original
ARTICLE IN MANUFACTURING

Attachments

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
FANTASTIQUE as say here !!!

Always love GIVI for quality product plus leadership in industry. Getting closer to true touring bike.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
That is really good news and the mounting arrangement for the new side case racks (as far as I can determine) is fixed to the underside of the topcase rack/mounting plate - cannot make out other fixings.

It looks as though they are showing it with E41s which is good news for those who already have them (Eh Bob?).

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A retraction and apology

Burgman USA is a great site, the amount of emails and queries to me from around the world never cease to amaze me. It soon became clear that information about Givi products for the new 650 was confusing in relation to side case mounts so I queried Givi Italy's advertising. The Reply:

Hey Dave,

I can appreciate the misunderstanding based on the picture provided…which unfortunately is a generic GIVI picture, I believe from a Kawasaki Z bike. If you look closely you may notice the top case hardware has a silver knuckle to allow positioning of the plate which is associated to an older “F” or “FL” series hardware…not the hardware for this model bike.

The part numbers listed are the ones under development or available for the motorcycle/scooter – top case hardware and a windscreen and that’s all.

I apologize (even without being responsible for the site’s content) for the confusion. I might suggest to post something of a retraction on the side case application…

Best regards.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Here your chance again Kiwi Dave, if new 2013 650 EVO arrive in New Zealand you can design new product.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a new bike on order but it’s not due to arrive until late October early November. I will look at producing racks as soon as possible after taking delivery.

·
Administrator
20,101 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts