Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to what I read on this forum, I ordered a Givi AF266 thru Kiwi Dave. Great service from Dave, it arrived in just a few days.

I viewed the 3 part You Tube video on installing a new windshield made by another David. Thanks David it was a huge help.

All of that by way of saying thanks to the Burgman community.

And finally, the Givi AF266 is the best windshield I've ever ridden behind. I won't list all the after market windshields I've purchase thru the years for my motorcycles because I can't remember them all but it's a lot.

So just wanted to put this out there that if anyone wants to improve the airflow on their 400 I highly recommend the Givi AF266. Big, big difference for me over the OEM screen.

Thanks,
Dan2

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I have a Givi on my 400, not sure which model, but it made riding the bike almost silent! Money well spent.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Thanks to what I read on this forum, I ordered a Givi AF266 thru Kiwi Dave. Great service from Dave, it arrived in just a few days.

I viewed the 3 part You Tube video on installing a new windshield made by another David. Thanks David it was a huge help.

All of that by way of saying thanks to the Burgman community.

And finally, the Givi AF266 is the best windshield I've ever ridden behind. I won't list all the after market windshields I've purchase thru the years for my motorcycles because I can't remember them all but it's a lot.

So just wanted to put this out there that if anyone wants to improve the airflow on their 400 I highly recommend the Givi AF266. Big, big difference for me over the OEM screen.

Thanks,
Dan2

Dan, do you look through the screen or over it. I'm curious as to how good a vision one would have looking through a screen.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
@kwajman1: you get used to it after 10 minutes, in winter and during heavy rain, I use it all the way up and look through it, it doesn't bother me, but I've heard many dont like see through.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts