Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just purchased a 2012 Wht ABS Burgman 400 the windshield is almost perfect for the exception is funny wind things happen while going a little faster. So if any of you have this shield can you tell me the lowest measured height and the highest measured height. Im wondering if my height would be in there,and any other info would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I tried the Laminar Lip on the Concours and it works just as advertised. It works by compressing the air moving up your windscreen and shooting it a few inches higher so it passes over your head. I had no problems at all with it for about three years, then one day it fell off when I hit an ungodly rough train track crossing and was run over by a following vehicle. But that wasn't the fault of the Laminar Lip - I was lucky to not lose a wheel.

I looked OVER the Concours screen. If you are looking THROUGH the windscreen the Lip probably isn't for you, because it adds another curved layer of (clear) plexiglass. You can see through it, but it's not the sort of thing I'd wish to do every day. Just a heads-up.

·
Registered
109 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts