Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see so many members view a specific thread in great numbers, like over 200, but the amount of threads and discussions do not seem to be representative of those many members out there reading the threads but never really participate.

·
Administrator
18,700 Posts
Some members have many posts, all in one long repeating post. They sign in, go to the 3-4 same posts and add more to them.

There are more to these forum pages than just those few trolling post pages. :(

Reactions: Kobus

·
Registered
884 Posts
Many will only add to the subject matter if they feel they can contribute in several forms which may include constructive, sarcasm, wit or general nonsense which all add to the rich tapestry of the forum. Others are sponges who just like to read and soak up the atmosphere.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Many will only add to the subject matter if they feel they can contribute in several forms which may include constructive, sarcasm, wit or general nonsense which all add to the rich tapestry of the forum. Others are sponges who just like to read and soak up the atmosphere.
Go on, I'm listening.....

·
Registered
367 Posts
I find sponges quite useful

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Youth fades, but with great diligence & effort, immaturity can last a lifetime.
My youth is gone so that's pretty much all I got left...much to the chagrin of SWMBO. She might be more understanding if she didn't have to deal with middle and high-schoolers all day.

·
Super Moderator
918 Posts
I agree with this. There are many people who come to gain whatever information they can find without sharing anything on their own. I completely understand this but to get the full effect of a forum ya gotta throw in what's on your mind (within reason :D ). Listening is usually more important than talking/writing but both are important.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts