Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am getting my new 650 delivered today from A&B Extreme Suzuki in Bellaire, OH. I got it for $6200 plus tax. It is a 2003, but still new. Great place and can't wait to ride it tonight. I am giving my 400 to my wife. :D :shock: . Mixed emotions here!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good Place

That's where I got mine and I'm very happy with their service. So far, great bike. Scoot. er --- whatever.

Dave

·
Registered
373 Posts
I used to own a 400, a great scoot but once you try the 650 I don't think you will miss the 400! :lol:

Andy

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh ya!

I put about 30 miles on the new 650 tonight and cannot believe the ride. I am a big guy, 6'3- 270# and the 650 fits a lot better than the 400 did and the ride is so smooth! I still like the 400, but now wifey likes it better now that it is hers!!!

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Butt rest

I plan on removing it here this week as soon as I get time. Probably slap on a Clearview XXL windshield too. I drove it again today and absolutley love it!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
getting my new 650 delivered today!!!

:D I bought a 400 back in Augest of 03. I got my 650 in April. I gave my wife the 400 i got the big burger. What a differents. I love my 650. I got back on the 400 the other day & it felt like a mini bke next to 650. You get really spoiled really quick. I found & 03 modle for the blue color. We have macthing bikes. But mine far out exceeds hers. And i loved that 400. :D Anyway happy rideing. Your gona love it. :!: :!:
Doug
Springdale, Arkansas

·
Registered
103 Posts
mine's coming tomorrow but it's going to rain all week!

Man! **** the luck! My dealer is delivering my new 04 black 650 Burg at noon tomorrow and the forecast is for rain, rain, rain, and more rain for the next several days here in North Georgia.

Does anyone here have experience riding their bike around in the garage? :roll:

Al

·
Registered
925 Posts
casek,
Does A&B have a website that you know of? how about a phone # if not? Can't find any info on the web about them. I live in southern Indiana and would travel to Ohio to purchase a 650. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, JD

·
Registered
103 Posts
raining again

Hahaha! I'm sure the scooter will run in the rain but this rider doesn't - not yet, at least. I've managed to put 108 miles on it , so far. I LOVE it!

There's only one real problem - I spend half my time at work these days surfing around for deals on accessories and reading this forum. OK, it's not that big a problem. :lol:

But, it's still raining almost every day for an hour or two. I'm not experienced enough to trust myself on wet pavement, yet. And, my cover isn't supposed to get here until Friday.

Enjoy!

Al

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A & B info

JD:
They will deliver!

A & B Xtreme Suzuki
5310 Guernsey Street, Bellaire, OH, 43906-9516
Phone Number: 740/676-2900