Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
If it helps folks pay attention it is worth a try. I saved the picture and am emailing it to my contact list.:)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Just ride - NAKED..................!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Ride defensively, pay attention, know your surroundings, and expect 'that car' to pull out, prepare for it, never let your guard down. Don't expect people to watch out for you.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Isn't it cold to drive bike naked?
Not in August when this thread was started... :rolleyes:

Of course our Aussie, Kiwi, and Chilean friends are nearing the peak of summer right now!

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Ride defensively, pay attention, know your surroundings, and expect 'that car' to pull out, prepare for it, never let your guard down. Don't expect people to watch out for you.
I couldn't agree more. Ride defensively all the time and always remember "What if..."

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I couldn't agree more. Ride defensively all the time and always remember "What if..."
I ride paranoid. I ride as if everyone is out to get me. This has worked since 1963.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
+1 on that, Chappy. I always leave plenty of room between the guy ahead and me. If other folks want to get into that space, I just smile and let them and drop back a little further. I am simply not in that much of a hurry to get there anymore.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I just installed a Kriss dual headlight modulator. I used a modulator years ago and I believe they work. Heck, just my reflection in the car ahead of me is annoying and impossible to ignore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts