Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just in case you haven't heard, coroner said died while being arrested, of heart attack , prior heart disease, and drugs in system, tried to buy cigarettes with fake currency. did 5 years for armed robbery, had worked for drug recovery and was turning his life around, played sports, in school (was unusually tall for his age) and dropped out of college after arrested and convicted.
His family attorney said died of asphyxiation, dunno if attorney was present at autopsy,
Sadly George supposedly shouted i can't breathe 8 times before he stopped resisting and remained still.
imho, looters owe a great debt to this man for all he has enabled them to steal, including $12,000 .00 worth of shoes.

there are 3 sides to every story!
Daris?

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
His family attorney said died of asphyxiation, dunno if attorney was present at autopsy,
There was a second independent autopsy that the attorney is quoting.
Also, the language in the charging document is not the same as the “official“ County Medical Examiner released on Monday (Regarding significance of contributing factors).

Both have concluded:
Manner of death: Homicide

Official County Document

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Daris Walks Barefooted,

I’m gonna wait till Dave_J gets up before crafting my reply 😇.

·
Premium Member
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
homicide, agreed, after cuffs went on, knee should have come off fentanyl is wicked, my son died of that stuff

Reactions: Dave_J

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm reading some things about what's happening there in US.
Just want to say that i'm just speechless. I don't think it will ends without other "accidents".

Pls, stay safe. From .... everything.

·
Registered
994 Posts
The following letter was published in a Canadian newspaper:

Anthony N. Morgan, father and racial justice lawyer, Toronto

To my daughter,

Daddy loves you very much. I know you know and feel this every time we’re together. But I also know that as a Black child, it’s important that you’re reminded of this early and often. You’re growing up in a world where despite my best efforts, I’m not able to insulate you from recurring media cycles, images, attitudes or experiences that sting with the soul-throbbing pains of anti-Black racism. None of what you will be made to feel and experience because of this is your fault. My heart aches at thinking about what it will be like for you weathering anti-Blackness.

Though I will give you all I can, nothing I have done or will do will keep you from times where you feel that, because you are Black and especially because you are a Black girl, you are unloved or that you’re somehow not as special, valued and as treasured as you are. Sweetheart, forever and always, your beautiful Black life matters and you’re loved fiercely, no matter what the world around us tells you.

You can’t read this yet. But one day, you will. When you do, you won’t remember what these last days and weeks have looked and felt like for our Black communities in our city and across the African diaspora. My love, it’s been really sad and painful. Not because it’s new — because it isn’t.

By the time you read and fully understand this letter, I’m sure your generation’s technology will show you the pictures and articles on what this moment is meaning for our movement for Black freedom. What they are describing as riots, are rightful expressions of Black resistance. All people have the right to fight for the protection of their humanity, dignity and well-being of their communities, by any means necessary. What I mean is, if the people really experienced lives and histories where they could legitimately and reasonably feel they had other options than to burn and break things to protect their Black lives, they would not burn and break things, my love. I hope and trust that you will learn from daddy to recognize that the fires of racist social, political, cultural and economic neglect burned long before those buildings. And learn to realize that these systems that are said to be meant to protect us were broken in anti-Black ways well before any of those replaceable pieces of property were damaged. Black lives aren’t similarly replaceable. That’s part of the point our people are making and have been making since our first revolts against enslavement centuries ago.
For you, the names George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, D’Andre Campbell and Regis Korchinski-Paquet, will be what the names Raymond Lawrence, Kenneth Allen, Marcellus Francois, Presley Leslie, Sophia Cook, Michael Wade Lawson, Lester Donaldson, Anthony Griffin, and too many more, are to me. I hope you will remember these dead in how you grow to live your Black life: free, full, happy and resistant to anything that threatens this, your birthright.

Daddy loves you.

·
Premium Member
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I wish he would have explained about the theft, why blacks targeted black merchants, and why more blacks are killed by other blacks than anything else. I believe a multicultural society is the most beneficial form, and science has proved multiple variances in a species is best for overall health.
However this includes the changed ethics required in cultures to improve the general population and their own, without losing all their beneficial cultural uniqueness.
History seems to prove liberal ideas, and lack of self discipline and effort, (as seen in the criminal element, regardless of physicality), is contagious, All democracies will fail because humans trend to making their lives easier even at the expense of others. Long and successful cultures (success being subjective) require force to change or expel the damaging element. Excessive force was used in Georges case because ? Insufficient force (influence of any kind IS force) was used in his formative years, or he was "damaged" in some way.
Racism is illogical and damaging, ethnicity is essential. Merging toward the middle must be done by ALL ideologies to achieve unity and strength.
My country does not encourage this, separating groups for special treatment to win "the vote".
So, what's the answer, Basic Marine warfare strategy,, Kill everybody, let God sort it.

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Don’t let the Burning Tennis Shoes distract you from the Congressional Inquiry into the Russian Collusion Case.

Reactions: Blacktruck

·
Super Moderator
858 Posts
Don’t let the Burning Tennis Shoes distract you from the Congressional Inquiry into the Russian Collusion Case.
Not to be political but merely an observation.
Too often, too sad but most of the news media long ago gave up any shred of honesty or accuracy in reporting. Whatever the news of the day is, look the opposite way to see what is really going on. Just a coincidence about the upcoming hearings?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I dont know if they should be charged or not. Leave that aside. but can it be they charged the officers so quickly because they didnt want a rodney king mess of people going crazy and violent again? And the way some govt officials spoke they threw anything at the protestors to calm them down. Let them hear what they want just to slow the violence. They seemed to really just say or do anything to quiet this thing

In the end it just seems like a much bigger mess then previous in the 80s.
Dang looters
And where's the b**ch to hand out pepsi cans to the riot police when we need her hahahahaha

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Spot the similarities of Governors and Mayors party affiliation that are pandering to the protestors and also reporting greater numbers of Covid19 Deaths ?

If I didn’t know better I’d think someone is trying to influence an Election ?

I belong to no political party....

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Remember, ages ago, when being told to stay home was an infringement of one's civil rights?
And we were supposed to be ok with armed protesters in capital buildings?

Time does fly.

The other way to look at this is that tens of thousands of people are willing to risk a potentially fatal disease to make their voices heard. The "open it up" protesters believe it's not that dangerous -- that's why they were doing it! The George Floyd protesters know better, and took to the streets anyhow.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I dont know if they should be charged or not. Leave that aside. but can it be they charged the officers so quickly because they didnt want a rodney king mess of people going crazy and violent again? And the way some govt officials spoke they threw anything at the protestors to calm them down. Let them hear what they want just to slow the violence. They seemed to really just say or do anything to quiet this thing

In the end it just seems like a much bigger mess then previous in the 80s.
Dang looters
And where's the b**ch to hand out pepsi cans to the riot police when we need her hahahahaha
Let's look at it from the other angle.

There's a video, start to finish, of a police officer straight up committing Murder 3 (Murder 2 or 1 require proving premeditation in one or another form).
There are also 3 other police officers who stand by doing nothing to intervene, making them arguably accomplices to Murder 3.

Why did it take a week of nationwide (and even international), mostly peaceful protests, for charges to be filed?

If they're innocent, a jury will find them so and they'll be free to go. With back pay.

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
I’m with you Rusty J,

I’m against Police Brutality but this is not first graphic display of a killing caught on tape. But this is the first time I recall that Elected Officials and the News Media condone and encouraged Demonstrations.

Let’s wait and see what new reforms are put in place and if it cures the problem.

The last upheaval brought the term Body Camera into the picture but now we know that the offending officers just turn them off before it gets nasty?

Same way with the cameras outside The Maximum Security Epstein Cell and the ones near The Maximum Security Pentagon on 9/11.

·
Premium Member
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Remember, ages ago, when being told to stay home was an infringement of one's civil rights?
And we were supposed to be ok with armed protesters in capital buildings?

Time does fly.

The other way to look at this is that tens of thousands of people are willing to risk a potentially fatal disease to make their voices heard. The "open it up" protesters believe it's not that dangerous -- that's why they were doing it! The George Floyd protesters know better, and took to the streets anyhow.
I think it was Jefferson who said a little revolt once in a while is good for a country, and I agree, I also agree that armed protesters should make their voices heard heard, I do not condone making them heard by looting a shoe store.
I wonder what I would have done , being there watching a man die, would I have physically intervened? I hope so.
I pause to give due credit about people exposing themselves to a dangerous virus in support of the protest when I see so little concern for the virus in my area of the country, I would like to think you are right. I did not spot a mask on George.

Reactions: Rusty J

·
Premium Member
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let's look at it from the other angle.

There's a video, start to finish, of a police officer straight up committing Murder 3 (Murder 2 or 1 require proving premeditation in one or another form).
There are also 3 other police officers who stand by doing nothing to intervene, making them arguably accomplices to Murder 3.

Why did it take a week of nationwide (and even international), mostly peaceful protests, for charges to be filed?

If they're innocent, a jury will find them so and they'll be free to go. With back pay.
I understand why the charges took so long in coming, our laws get strange about if you charge somebody with a crime , you have to use the EXACT crime charge, our laws don't say you can't be locked up until we figure out what to charge you with, So , they should have been arrested on "suspicion" of something immediately. again why did it take a week, for someone to DO something, like push the cop off his neck instead of holding a camera. I do not trust our judicial system, look at the peter faulk, and Oj simpson cases, nd that time I got charged with fishing without a license when I didn't have a hook on my line or any bait, just a string and a stick standing by the water waiting for her hus,, uh that may not apply.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
If you want to get excited about cameras -

RC-26B Condor surveillance aircraft were active above major US cities overnight
FBI had a C560 at 16,000 ft above Washington
+ others, and that is only the ones I could follow because they had their ADS-B turned on.

These are fixed wing “spy planes” operating beyond sight, not the low flying Lakota and Blackhawks helicopters that were seem buzzing crowds.

If you are in a city centre tonight, look up and smile, you are on long range camera :)

·
Premium Member
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you want to get excited about cameras -

RC-26B Condor surveillance aircraft were active above major US cities overnight
FBI had a C560 at 16,000 ft above Washington
+ others, and that is only the ones I could follow because they had their ADS-B turned on.

These are fixed wing “spy planes” operating beyond sight, not the low flying Lakota and Blackhawks helicopters that were seem buzzing crowds.

If you are in a city centre tonight, look up and smile, you are on long range camera :)
waay cool, Ima get some skeeter repellent for my butt, thanks

Reactions: DarisPakar
1 - 20 of 201 Posts