Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New bike has 2 Ram Mount reservoir covers. Does someone make accessories to mount onto these? Or are they exclusively Ram only products?

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
If they are the ones made by Motorcycle Larry add standard Ram balls and mount any Ram compatible accessory you want. If they're made by somebody else then I don't know, but I'm not aware of any other company making them for the Burgman.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are 'official' ram mounts, I was just curious if there was some generic (ie, not so expensive) items that are compatible with the RAM balls. All my googling pretty much is showing a big fat no, just wanted to try and confirm.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
New bike has 2 Ram Mount reservoir covers. Does someone make accessories to mount onto these? Or are they exclusively Ram only products?
DarkCutlass.............You may want to take a look at this website as they have a ton of accessories for just about everything. In fact, I was at their factory store just this morning and thought I did see some "thingies" which may be compatible with the RAM mounts. www.twistedthrottle.com They ship and are great people to do business with also........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts