Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,482 Posts
I'm saying that I found essentially no difference in any of the settings when I tried them other than I tended to bottom out at 1. Perhaps the difference is subtle and beyond my ability to discern.
Same for me. I don't feel any difference in quality of ride. I run mine on 5 all the time because it provides a little more ground clearance when cornering. YMMV

·
Premium Member
14,482 Posts
One point on what it does. With the bike on the ground and it's weight on the shocks the shocks are not at their maximum extension. When you adjust up to a higher level it's going to push up on the spring which will cause the shock to extend out more. The spring will not be any more compressed than it was unless the shock has reached maximum extension. Therefore the ride will not be any more harsh. You will however lose some of the shocks ability to extend before it hits the stops at maximum extension. However you will gain travel before the shock reaches the stops at maximum compression.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.