Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just ordered a pair, seeing as they are currently 50% off and had my size in stock. I have tried everything, foam seat cover, gel seat pad, removing the backrest, airhawk pad. I'll be the Guinea pig and report back with a review. Maybe it will go into my "does not work" closet. I refuse to pay new seat prices, if I keep trying stuff I may spend as much as a new seat. :LOL:
Hopefully this will add some relief.

· Premium Member
2011 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive
39 Posts
Reactions: SemBurg

· Premium Member
2,383 Posts
I have tried everything, foam seat cover, gel seat pad, removing the backrest, airhawk pad.
I don't see a beaded device, e.g., BeadRider, in that list. You tried that (unless, unlike me, you don't have a decent amount of built-in padding or don't wear overpants)?

· Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually had one made into a one-piece contraption for throwing clay pigeons. The tractor seat was mounted to a piece of spring steel and bolted to a wood frame with the pigeon thrower bolted to the same frame as well. I would sit there bouncing in my tractor seat until I heard dad say "pull". That seat was comfortable, more due to the shape. Those were the good ole days.

· Administrator
18,096 Posts
Gel Shots? I'll take a few. ;)

Reactions: DarisPakar
1 - 7 of 7 Posts