Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO FROM AUSTRALIA
:D :) 8) :lol:
I have a burgman 650 and it's dark green- it's my first bike and I am very impressed.
My husband has a gsx 1400 suzuki also. :bootyshake:
I was wondering what are the differences in the aussie burgman to the usa....I see on some pics you have black ones.....our 650 is mostly silver but some greens also....and our 250 mostly silver but also blue...Im sure theres probabaly other differences too......
So I'd love to hear from you all.. :colors: ...many aussies have burgmans so hopefully some will come have a look also....a aussie in the Ulysses Club suggested this site.....so.....HERE I AM!!!!..... :flower:

·
Registered
848 Posts
burgWOman;

Welcome to BurgmanUSA! I'm pretty dang new to this place myself but please feel free to browse around and get to know the place. Theres lots of good folks here! Have Fun!
In Canada the AN650 comes in silver or blue and the AN400 is silver or black. We also have the AN400 S (sport) that has some minor cometic dfferences such as low windshield and no backrest it comes in red.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I second that! Please post a picture of your bike. I know for a while Kawasaki had a deep green that was almost black, and I loved it! :love5:

Simon

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hey BurgWOman! Those wings real?

I also want to see that Ozzie Green. Zounds cool!

Steve

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Burgwoman and welcome to the forum. I've seen photos online of green Burgmans and I like that colour. Welcome to the forum and check out the photo gallery by clicking on the Gallery link at the top of the page.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums BurgWoman. Glad to have you join us.

The only changes we normally see in the Burgmans between different counties are color, options, and models available. In the US and Canada, we have the Burgman 400, 650, and starting this year the 400 Type S (sport). The 650 Executive edition is not availalbe here yet. Look forward to seeing a pic of your green 650. I bet it's one sharp looking Burgman.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome from the center of the USA. As you can tell by the posts so far, we can inquire and drool over factory color differences or the experiences you've had with the burgman. So here's mine: Are you near the big cities or more the wide open country?
Poke around the forum and you will find knowledge, questions, "how to" with photos, and some of the wittiest humor around.
Jump right in and share with us.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi

Glad you found us and wecome to the forum :hello2:

I am sure you will have a wee bit of fun here too!

Drop into the tavern for a cold one!

·
Registered
553 Posts
3rd

ClassicGeek said:
I second that! Please post a picture of your bike. I know for a while Kawasaki had a deep green that was almost black, and I loved it! :love5:

Simon
I 3rd it, we would love to see that color 650 :lol: :roll: And wecome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Welcome to the group!!!! I just like the others would like to see the Burger in green.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all.....

What a lovely welcome from you all :D :) :wink: I will be putting pic asap for you all.......have to scan it in...... :cry: ...gotta figure it out...lol....Yes iv'e been looking around theres ssssssoooooo much to read and see.........So I'll be back real soon.......

THANKS....burgWOman... :D

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Re: Thank you all.....

burgWOman said:
Yes iv'e been looking around theres ssssssoooooo much to read and see.
.... and the amount to see is growing daily. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here I am dero

HHHHHHHEEYYYYYYYYY DERRRRRROOOOO
Iam from new south wales...far south coast way.... :D :roll: ...good to see you...its great in here thanks for telling me bout it......I'm just trying to figure out how to load a picture here....lol....any pointers anyone....Ill keep looking around...hopefully I'll figure it out...maybe need a few more drinks....lol... :( :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Welcome to the group burgWOman! Wow! Green! How cool is THAT! I have a good friend that lives outside of Fremantle. I visited Perth when I was in the Navy. What a beautiful country and what wonderful people! I'd love to go back there some day to visit with her.
Be well and thanks for joining!
Pete

·
Registered
925 Posts
Welcome to Burgman USA!!! I can't wait to see the pics of your green Burgman....I may just have to move to Australia for that color!!! 8)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts