Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you live in AZ. Not sure if Las Vegas would be a possible place for you AZ ers to travel. Im thinking about a small Rally in Las Vegas. (Of course thats where I live.) Anyone interested?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Seems a little far but maybe not. I did 304 solo miles yesterday down and back to Kitt peak in full gear. I still have the stock windshield on ( my head is still buzzing). The heat and humidity were tiring. I can't wait untill November. It was a great ride nevertheless :)

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If we plan far enough ahead we can maybe schedule an early Oct gathering. Might be cool enough by then. Some of still need to get our windshields and stuff.

·
Registered
23 Posts
October sounds good to me. I have ordered the Stelth Edging for the windshield and am hoping that will take care of the wind noise. Man at 75 mph it is far to loud to ride for any length of time. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have ordered the Stelth Edging for the windshield and am hoping that will take care of the wind noise.
Do you have the Givi shield or is this for the stock?

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are 1 month away from Oct. Lets try to pick a weekend in Oct. Is anyone truly willing to get together in Las Vegas in Oct? State your name and weekend pref.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know its too late to plan now.

While I waws getting my Burg serviced I overheard someone talking about Bike fest.

http://www.lasvegasbikefest.com/

I really wished I payed more attention so I could have planned something around this.

If anyone wants to come out next weekend, Ill be here.

From what I heard from people yesterday. They set up a path thru old downtown and you ride your bike down the old strip so people on both sides can see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts