Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok now i have read the posts on the majesty and the burgy 400 does anyone have the gas mileage specs on them? i'm looking for total gallons, how many miles per gallon at 70 mph average. plus the actual mpg these bike get.
there is a lot of talk between both bikes and which ones are liked the best. but i don't recall any comments on the rides. the 650 burgy rides like a tank compared to the helix, what about the 400's how do they compare to the helix and each other. i feel every imperfection on the road with the 650, is the 400's better in this department? and the seat ? what is the opinion on the seats, the burgy 650 seat is a hard seat how is the 400's seating? a comphy seat would be a better ride. the helix seat was one of the nicest seats i sat on in a long time.
also i find the 650 handles good in the wind. what is your opinion of the 400's ride in the wind, i know they are lighter than the 650 i have sat on them both but the local dealers don't allow test rides and i can buy them to test them.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Cannot answer on the mileage part of your question, but.

The 400 seat, it really does depend on your physique. I am 6 foot 1inch with a 34 inseam and I am at the limit comfort wise. If you are bigger than this - forget it - without some seat modifications. The seat itself is inherently comfortable though.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Not asked for but sold my 650 and it beat me to DEATH. My Aprilia Atlantic 500 is silk smooth by comparison with astock seat FAR better than my Corbin on the 650. My gas milage so far is about 59-64 MPG. Both time I refilled my gas tank, I had done over 175 miles with room left on my guage. The pisser? Need to un PREMIUM fuel. But for NO pain, driving a light weight scoot far more nimble (but NONE of that power!), is worth it to me. I am convinced there IS NO perfect scooter. Sure is fun trying though.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts