Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone besides me having trouble getting the Gallery to come up?

·
Registered
367 Posts
You are not alone, still a work in progress I would think considering all the moving that has been going on.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
The problem should be corrrected now. You may see a message like :

Upgrade Albums

The following albums in your gallery were created with an older version of the software and are out of date.
This is not a problem!

We can upgrade them. This may take some time for large albums but we'll try to keep you informed as we proceed.
None of your photos will be harmed in any way by this process.
Rest assured, that if this process takes a long time now, it's going to make your gallery run more efficiently in the future.

Progress:

Album: R-A-M Mount to Burgman 650
Upgrading album properties... done.
Upgrading item 1 of 7 . . . done.
Upgrading item 2 of 7 . . . done.
Upgrading item 3 of 7 . . . done.
Upgrading item 4 of 7 . . . done.
Upgrading item 5 of 7 . . . done.
Upgrading item 6 of 7 . . . done.
Upgrading item 7 of 7 . . . done.
Just click the "Done" button and the update is competed for 'that' gallery and should not appear again. I'm going thru and doing all the updates but I might miss one.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
The original order that the albums were created is now mixed up. For example: The last two albums were my photos, now im on page 16 instead of 24. Not sure if that can be corrected. I remembered where items were based on when they were posted.
-

·
Super Moderator
8,076 Posts
Just a note, you may need to update your link to the galley, from your signature. I did notice the gallery seems to work faster for those on dial up, like me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts