Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Im not exactly sure the time of the change, but I think its been at least 4 weeks or more.
-Bryan

·
Registered
220 Posts
OK. Chat. Never done that before (Well, yes, in real life, I must confess that I have, indeed, chatted).

Anyway, I tried logging in to "Chat." Used my same user name and password. Uh Uh, no dice. Incorrect it said. I thought it might have been cockpit error so I tried again, making sure I entered the data correctly. Incorret again.

Maybe I'm just not cut out for a "chat" room.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Ted,

You have to signup for a chat account. Just click on the Create New Account link below the login button and fill in the form. You can use the same username and password as the forums if you wish.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thanks, why didn't I think of that, instead of getting mad and sulking in the liquor closet.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Ted White said:
Thanks, why didn't I think of that, instead of getting mad and sulking in the liquor closet.
Because you wanted to go sulking in the liquor closet. :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
pauljo said:
Hey! I just noticed we have hot links to the Gallery & Chat areas at the top of the forum index pages now. Slick! How long have they been there?
I added those two the last time i took the forum down for a upgrade, i tought it would a little bit easier to find them there than have to go
search trough sertain posts and so on to get there. :)

Chaki

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Bryan did it!

Im opening up an area for product reviews. So I needed to take the forum offline for a few minutes.

I wanted an area for people to be able to read about aftermarket items without sifting thru all of the conversations.

I hope the new section will encourage others to write up full reviews on products they have used.

If the section doesnt take off, I can always change it.

I am going to write my review on MotoLights, and Clearview windshields.
-Bryan

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Greengoose said:
Im opening up an area for product reviews. So I needed to take the forum offline for a few minutes.

I hope the new section will encourage others to write up full reviews on products they have used.
Ha! Like I needed encouragement! 8)

But you are right. The stuff I've written is scattered all over under various categories & topics. And to some extent, topic threads will always drift. But the new section could consolidate product review in one logical place going forward. Good move.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts