Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this and thought I would share it with those that may be looking for something different.

Bell has released their Rogue Helmet that kind of looks like a para trooper assault helmet... has some interesting freatures
for a beenie style helmet.... impressive chin protection. It is ridiculously expensive at $249.00.

[youtube:2vzojl2k]EPK2abr1I8s[/youtube:2vzojl2k]

·
Registered
154 Posts
Interesting idea....but would like to see an inner shield that flips up/down.

late,
Coz

·
Registered
316 Posts
Absolutely awesome look....

I love it.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Notice the way the chin guard uses two channels to slide the chin guard down for on and slide up for off. If one just happens to be sliding on their stomach and the chin guard hits the pavement then their face is going to be a skid mark on the street. The chin guard will slide up and off if the slide is feet first. I don't consider that real protection but protection forfeited for the sake of convenience. Also, there is no shield or sun visor. For that price I'll take a bullet proof shield please. :?

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Vey very ugly helmet, me think gimmick. Not very good safety, break face in accident, me not spend money for crap such this.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I believe the whole purpose of the helmet is to be attractive to those who would otherwise forego the use of a helmet, NOT to be attractive to those thread responders who already wear helmets.

As such, i think it does the best job yet of achieving its objective. I can see it being very attractive to both outlaw bikies and ex-military riders who value the 'macho' look above all else.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Rogue what? Yea right. I can't wait for a biker dressed in all black and that helmet to pull up to a bank window and ask for to make a withdrawal! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts