Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding my 650 around Pickerington, Ohio today and decided to cruise through the downtown area. Traffic was pretty heavy. Pickerington is not a real big town, just a suburb East of Columbus. There were a lot of people out and about. I figured with it being July 4th, they were just out grilling and enjoying family. I turned a corner and there was a cop directing traffic. He forced my to go straight instead of turning right at the intersection I wanted to turn at. I found myself at the tail end of the City Parade. I figured what the heck and drove the parade route behind some older Model T cars and waved and beeped the horn. A lot of people were giving thumbs up to me. At the end of the parade a County sheriff on a Harley approached me and asked me all about my Burgman. He asked what group I was representing. Not wanting to get into trouble for "Joining" the parade, I announced that I was representing the BURGMANUSA website. The cop and everyone else standing around wanted the website address and said they were going to check it out. So, anyone that is checking out this post that was at the parade, thanks for letting me have fun. Hope someone else in the Pickerington area buys a Burgman and joins the site too! Happy 4th everyone. :headbang:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
:sign5:

I think you have found a new hobby for Burgman riders ... "parade tagging".

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Sounds like fun and we all know you can go real slow and still look good.
Next time maybe you can sneak up to the front :p

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
You gave me Goose bumps!
:D Cool Story.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Great story! So now we know that among the things our Burgies can do is join conga lines! :D Glad you had a good time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts