Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Not all of these are going to be real easy on a burger, but some are.
I'm thinking I'll be hitting a few of these come good weather.

Reactions: JRoss

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,684 Posts
i'm guessin the refrashin beverage houses with the purty wimmin is at the bridge?

·
Registered
991 Posts
My first road trip of the year starts this afternoon, Southern Georgia to Pensacola. About 4 hours by car, a little longer on my scoot I'm guessing.

·
Registered
991 Posts
you takin I 10 across? That Tallahassee area is a great place for collectin performance awards. :mad:
Postponed till tomorrow morning. I live straight north of Tallahassee, I'll go Donalsonville on 27 through the scenic ride in SW Georgia. Cross over into FL on HW 2 near Malone, south to Marianna and taking 10 across to Pensacola. The highways not much to look at but SW Georgia is pretty.

·
Administrator
20,198 Posts
That web page has Rail Road tunnels too. The one tunnel up on Stevens Pass Hy2 here in Washington state goes UNDER the Cascade mountians and is 7.8 miles long. In 1929 it replaced the upper tunnel and 8 sets of switch backs.
The upper tunnel had a MAJOR snow avalanche in 1910 that killed 96 people (and 3 dogs) on a train waiting just outside the tunnel.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Got back from Pensacola yesterday. There was a light rain both coming and going in Georgia but other than being a little cool it was an awesome trip. About 250 miles each way, hardly any traffic except leaving FL on I-10.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts