Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe that Suzuki would make such a fine bike (650 Burgman) and put such crappy, cheap door hinge and closures on their three glove boxes and the fuel door. I'm easy on equipment but still have broken off the fuel door and the left cubby hole door over time. Please Suzuki, put some thought into these things and while you're at it toughen up the tupperware mounting tabs too.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Momule,

I too have a 2007. I have not broken the fuel door, but I agree, it is flimsy. Have no problem with the doors on the dash. I did add a 'landyard' to the cover over the fusebox, per advice seen
on this forum. Basically I am a very satisfied customer, and with care, the scooter will last me until I can't ride anymore. I tend not to drive much, so any problems I may have in the future are
pushed far out, compared to high mileage riders such as yourself. Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Needtoride62,
Very nice and good comments to Momule. I am like you. The cooter will last me until I can't ride anymore. I like the stuff you have on your bike. Do you have any pictures posted I could see. I would love to see her.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Me never break fuel door on 2005 or 2009, not break door also when lift Nelson-Rigg CL-850 saddle bag to fuel bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts