Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my winter windshield for my 2011 B650 Exec.... Givi D263ST with the top curve squared off and a clearview vent installed.. Now 29" tall.. $95 shipped lower 48..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought a 2007 B650. Has stock short windscreen. Does this one you have reduce wind significantly and protect the hands out wide? I am 6' tall and sit high so the stock wind screen is well below my eye line. Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is for the Exec with adjustable screen... I could adjust to looking over the shield or when all the way up looking through the shield... With good coverage for both body and hands... I'm 5' 11" but short legs (30") and tall trunk...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Did you modify the the hand guards or did it come that way...also, hard to see from the picture but I'm assuming the vent handle is on the inside side of the shield?

Robert

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only mods were cutting off the round top and adding the vent... The top picture is the front and bottom picture is the inside. It was hard trying to get a good picture.. And the vent handle is on the inside...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts