Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Corbin in the long length which fits me better.
This seat has been on the shelf for almost a year, time to go.
I am the second owner. It is in excellent shape. Comes with the backrest. It is the standard length.
I have included a picture of rhe underside which shows Corbin's "finish" job on the pan.
Not very finished compared to other aftermarket seats. Corbin has info on this condition,
if you look for it.
I wanted to make sure you are aware of this, as it caught me by surprise when I first saw it.
$475.00 plus shipping or pick up in the Western NC area. I live in the Asheville area but would be
willing to do a road trip to meet you.
Shipping would be at actual cost and you can figure around $40.00.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j268/ ... 22_625.jpg

·
Registered
408 Posts
Do you still have the Corbin? I may be interested.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Please tell me how much shipping would be to:
536 S Laurinda Ln
Orange, CA 92869

TIA,

Dave

·
Registered
842 Posts
I have shipped 2 corbins and the cheapest cost is fed ex and it will run about $100.
One shipped from san diego to florida. the other from florida to chicago. Each time the cost was $100.
Hope this helps. $40 is not a good estimate corbin seats are very heavy.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
If you can get the box to less than 108 cubic inches, you can ship it parcel post with the post office for about $40 to CA. My boxes measure 41x21x12(or close to it). everyone else will be about $100 or more. It helps if you have some kind of business account with UPS or FedEx.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dhobin,
I'll be boxing it up Monday after getting a couple boxes that I'll slide together.
I'll reply back with shipping to you in CA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts