Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have extra parts for sale from my "project" Burgman.

The front fender is in excellent bolt on condition. Only blemish is a slight rub mark on the left (I think) hand side edge of the fender. Silver

Lower left leg shield has some scratches but no major rash and has all tabs intact. Bought the wrong side off eBay. :oops: Must have been a blond moment 'cause I double checked the part number! Silver

Left hand mirror assembly in Blue. Road rash but intact, no cracks.

Will entertain all offers. Exact shipping will be determined by your location.

I also have miscellaneous screws, latches and stuff mostly for the front box area. All are new from Suzuki.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
So do we have a champagne moment - does project completion near - is there a naming ceremony - nosey limey wants to know! :lol:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Naming Ceremony

The scoot is VERY near completion. Had a minor setback with some of the plastics lining up (only 'cause I'm anal.) but we'll be ready to drink some champagne hopefully Sunday night.

As for a name. Wyldman and I have been calling it Frankenstein but it just doesn't fit. I was thinking Phoenix but it now graces a lovely Red 400S.

Me thinks our Tavern buddies will come to the rescue!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Plastic...

Yes, I do. Just getting ready to put it on eBay to clean out the garage. I'll do an inventory this evening and send you a PM.

Thanks for asking.

Dee

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Parts...

I know I have a decent front fender in silver and one lower leg shield in silver and one in blue...again will check and take pics when I get home.

Dee

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Under the plastic...

Alex,

Read your private messages!

Dee

·
Registered
10 Posts
Need a Tail Light lens

ScubaGirl
I cracked my left rear tail light red lens last Saturday....do you have one of those in your box of tricks? I tried Suzuki and they want me to purchase the entire tail light assembly for 129!!!! I ONLY need the tail light LENS so I don't want to spend that ridiculous amout for it!

If anyone else reading this has one, ping me off list. Thanks!

NidoMio
2003 AN650 "Blue Light Special"
London, Arkansas

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lens...

Sorry, no lens...try Steve's Cycle Salvage in Georgia. They might have the assembly for a reasonable amount.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Hey ScubaGirl,

Would you happen to have a left lens cover for the 650? That's the lens cover that goes on the front side of the left mirror assembly? If not, any recommendation as to where I might get one? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chuck,

eBay and Steve's Cycle Salvage have been my friends. I've also purchase a new right side from http://www.crotchrocket.com. Despite their name the guys are knowledgable, good pricing and fast shipping.

Keep in mind that the color changed from amber to clear when you are ordering if you have an 03.

Hope that helps.

Dee

1 - 16 of 16 Posts