Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my second 650 a week ago. I seem to remember changing the front turn signal into a two way turn/running light. Can't find that thread again. I did it to my 06 650. But it has been a while ago and a few bikes letter.

Some help would be appreciated. Thanks galaxy "armdillo"

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well no help here. I did find it on my own, searching some old old threads.

·
Administrator
18,744 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just wanting to change the conduit title plug to a two way. Wanted that extra light up front. Noon of the local auto parts stores carry the plug I need. Will have to order thru store or amazon. Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
O reileys has what you want ie. universal 1157 socket.

Only difficult part is to get the switched power wire into the mirror housing. Took me about an hour each side.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Don't know if your 650 set-up is the same as my 2012 400, but I just pushed out the black rubber plug that was in the socket where the running light wire would normally go. I then inserted a wire thru the front of the socket, folded it over itself and put some solder on it. I then pulled it out thru the back and the soldered tip stayed in place in the socket head and put the bulb back in. Attached the wire from the back to one of the existing light circuits and now have running and turn signal functions in each bulb.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts