Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Burgman 650 exec
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have already installed 7505 BAU15S PY21W LED bulbs in my 2017 Burgman. I also wired them to stay on constant and blink off for turn signaling. Thank you Dave J. for your help with the 5 pin relay installation for each bulb and the electronic flasher install. I would love to install a bulb that stays on white and flashes amber (also known as a switchback bulb). I am really hoping some of you electronic minded Burgman riders can help me. I want to know if I purchase a 1157 bulb made for switchback if I can just cut off the one higher up nipple and just use the lower one so it fits in a BAU15S socket??
Any thoughts or other ideas??? Thank you for any help. Mark

·
Premium Member
2017 Burgman 650 exec
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have already installed 7507 BAU15S PY21W LED bulbs in my 2017 Burgman. I also wired them to stay on constant and blink off for turn signaling. Thank you Dave J. for your help with the 5 pin relay installation for each bulb and the electronic flasher install. I would love to install a bulb that stays on white and flashes amber (also known as a switchback bulb). I am really hoping some of you electronic minded Burgman riders can help me. I want to know if I purchase a 1157 bulb made for switchback if I can just cut off the one higher up nipple and just use the lower one so it fits in a BAU15S socket??
Any thoughts or other ideas??? Thank you for any help. Mark
A quick follow up: I tried the 1157 bulb and it doesn't‘ work with the 7507 bulb socket. It’s not just the fitting, the 1157 bulb has 2 contacts on the bottom of the bulb, not just one like the 7507 has at the bottom. This is getting above my pay grade at this point.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts