Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess one could call them marker bulbs. The bulbs I replaced were the small bulbs between the front upper turn signal bulbs and headlights. I replaced them with amber bulbs. They stand out quite a bit. Had to take the front off the scoot to get at them. Not that bad of a job after watching the how to vids.
I noticed that the front turn signal bulbs are dual filament types. I wonder why they aren't on as running lights?? Maybe they would cause too much heat. I would like to rig those to run as running lights as well as turn signals.

·
Registered
427 Posts
See my post in this section on how to convert them. You have any after pictures?
Link may not work but here goes... It is on page two of this section.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Nope won't Cause to much Heat!! I've been running 1157 Silver stars for 4 years now with no problems, But the Silver star Bulbs are not that Bright, working on converting them to Led emitters, Using 10W 900-1000 Lumens, will Post a pictures Soon on there Progress I'm still working on them, On the Test bed there very Bright at ,1000 Lumens Blinking not running light but Blinking ,

for the running light I'm using White X-lamp's Flat Panel Leds rated at 197 Lumens.

Elliott,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts