Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a few things to do on my newly purchased Burgman. Where does one find correct SKF bearings for my year/ model? Not much out there and no help from Suzuki Manuals.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
On the upper right side of the screen is 3 dots. That's the site navigation. Under advance search type in front wheel bearing. Click on the Burgman model you have and hit search.

I found this. Forks thumking?

SKF 6202 - 2RSH

Also Mitch did a video on replacing them.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I take the bearings and seals out and then down to the local industrial store that sells bearings and seals. I give them to the counterman and say "I need some of these, please". It's only a very few times that the bearings or seals have been some non-standard proprietary type.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing to be found on Front Bearing replacement for year and model. Wouldn’t think it’s this hard to find on internet. Is there any difference from 2007 to 2012 Burg 400?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nothing to be found on Front Bearing replacement for year and model. Wouldn’t think it’s this hard to find on internet. Is there any difference from 2007 to 2012 Burg 400?
it's 5 years newer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for input in this matter. I went ahead and ordered OEM Bearing from a large parts dealer of Suzuki. I do t like the fact they are not double sealed but I don’t intend to put many miles on my Burgy each year, so OEM parts might be best for my situation.
Glad to be part of a fun club and forum here.
Be well.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Bearings are bearings..... I needed some for the Troy Bilt tractor, took old ones to local NAPA, they look up the part no. on the old bearing, PRESTO you have new ones for cheap.
I think I bought front wheel bearings for my AN400 from Revzilla or cheapcycleparts.com. Setting in my tool box for a rainy day. I think you need seals too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts