Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend and Moto Vlogger had a stressfull day at work and instead of going off at work he went for a ride and Vlogged about it. Another way riding is therapeutic. Here is his Vlog:
http://youtu.be/C0EjzBEdVW4

·
Registered
119 Posts
Great informational video. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
My Dad was a WWII vet. He was "shell shocked" which was really PTSD. He never returned to normal and when there was an unfamiliar noise or somebody came up unexpectedly behind him, he always had a deer in the headlights look. He would never talk about what he did or saw but it must have been bad.

·
Registered
280 Posts
PTSD is the result of being confronted with death and the more violent it is the more affected one becomes. This should be another reason why we should stop ourselves into being manipulated into useless wars set up by the banksters for profit and learn to live in harmony with each other instead of wanting to kill anything that's different to ourselves. Just learn to let go of the need to control, need to judge, and the need to be approved and your life will be bliss.

·
Registered
119 Posts
:pI agree with Muse. We should all stop wanting to do evil to those less intelligent individuals who don't ride Burgmans. They simply have poor taste, bad judgment, weak minds and lack morals.:D

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I am a prior service U.S. Marine who served in both Vietnam (Evacuation of Saigon) and in the Killing Fields (evacuation of Phnom Penh, Cambodia). We didn't have it as bad as a lot of our brothers and sisters but doing this changed me forever. I watched this man's video and what he says is the truth. It is not funny. Every day, we are surrounded by people here in the States who have seen and lived in ****. Be kind to them, they did it for you.

Namaste'
Doug in Kentucky

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sometimes, war is THE only answer, when confronting madmen like Stalin, Hitler, PolPot, and many more. The alternative is to give in, lie down, and let their ilk murder millions of peaceful people.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts