Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Last weekend we took off not knowing where we were going to land up at. We live in the N.W. corner of Arkansas. So we headed north on 71 Hi-way.We went up to Joplin Mo. And went west on old 66 Hi-way. Crossed over the state line into Kansas went over to Glena. And caught a state Hi-way 400 south. WE went till we caught 69 south into Oklahoma, down to Miama. We didn't have a map of Oklahoma with us but i knew enought of where the road came out at, to know we were heading S.W. I told my wife we needed another route to head more due south. We spotted Hi-way 125. I never been on this road my whole life But it took us to Grove Ok. Where caught 59 south down to 412 west to take us home to Arkansas. What a great ride. Around 230 miles round trip. ( by the way Paul Jo if you are reading this we stopped in Siloam Springs at that steak house. It was great as ever. Thank God for are scooters. I'm haveing the best time of my life with them. 8)
1. Arkansas 2. Mo. 3. Kansas 4. Okla.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Doug,

That's a great steakhouse for sure! I just got back from Eureka Springs a few hours ago. Took my wife down in the car so she could get a look at the place. The weather wasn't terrific, but we still had fun. Did both the shows, the downtown shopping trolley thing, and a couple of the cave/cavern tours. Thought about calling you guys, but we were on the run most of the two days we were there - and the weather was always threatening rain. If you do get over to Eureka Springs, try the Smokehouse. We had a great lunch there. Oh... and I left my Texas Longhorn cap at home this time... Wore that one I won as a door prize at Scootercade instead. :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts