Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://burgmanusa.com/forums/members/30177-asgard-albums-pics-picture5153-pin-burgman.jpg

Anybody have an idea where it might come from ? I found it almost under my Burgman when I leave work. I'm pretty sure that it was not on the floor in the morning when I park. It is a very clean indoor spot on painted concrete. It is possible that it might been drop there by something else, but it is a very isolate spot so it is not likely.

The pin is round, steel and approx 1/16" diameter. I looked every where (even my Kappa K53 top case) and I cannot see where it can came from. Needless to say that I didn't notice any difference riding, braking, etc...

Any idea ?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
http://burgmanusa.com/forums/members/30177-asgard-albums-pics-picture5153-pin-burgman.jpg

Anybody have an idea where it might come from ? I found it almost under my Burgman when I leave work. I'm pretty sure that it was not on the floor in the morning when I park. It is a very clean indoor spot on painted concrete. It is possible that it might been drop there by something else, but it is a very isolate spot so it is not likely.

The pin is round, steel and approx 1/16" diameter. I looked every where (even my Kappa K53 top case) and I cannot see where it can came from. Needless to say that I didn't notice any difference riding, braking, etc...

Any idea ?

Thanks
I've torn 3 650's down now and don't remember seeing any thing like that .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks TheReaper, I guess you would have seen it if it cames from the bike.

That is what I came to think but I'm glad to have a second opinion from somebody who worked a lot on 650.

aqsw : It certainly looks like an Allen key (that was exactly what I tought before picking it up) but as I mentionned; it is round. An Allen key is hexagonal. Thanks for awnsering anyway.

·
Administrator
18,758 Posts
Looks like an old bathroom door lock unlock key.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
If it has 6 sides it is an allen key. Probably dropped long ago into the bodywork of your Burgman and has worked itself out and dropped to the ground. Or, (more likely) it was dropped by someone else at that spot and you didn't notice it when you arrived.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts