Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday we (CoffeCup. ChilliP and Me) went for a ride up to the north Ga. Mountains. We stopped by Riders Hill for lunch and I bought a T-Shirt. The T-shirt had "I rode with the Wolf" on it. I ask what the Wolf was and the lady gave me a map of Wolf Pen Gap Road aka Ga. Hwy 180. Here is the route http://www.sundaymorningrides.com/road/5633115/ .
With all the great roads to ride up there who knew they had our own little route planned out for the bikers that rent Aprillia's from them. Go to the Image Gallery page to see pics and video of the route.
Over all it was another great day with another great ride with some great forum members. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
So happy to know that you guys are riding and enjoying new paths and sharing new memories :thumbup: . Tell Chili P that Lois aka LoJo in FL said hello and hello of course to all of you. If I ever get back that way, I would like to meet all of you. Blessings and thanks for sharing. :D

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ChilliP says hey LoJo and sends her love and hopes you are doing well!

It did seem strange not to have Spiff717 riding along but we have put a memorial sticker of his #62 from the Cannonball on our scoots in his honor. So he is always with us on all of our rides and adventures. I too am glad Maria is out and riding again. It is in her spirit to ride and I couldn't imagine her not riding.
If you ever get up here or we get down there we will have to meet up for sure.
Love and Blessings back at you Lois!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Scootereno said:
It did seem strange not to have Spiff717 riding along but we have put a memorial sticker of his #62 from the Cannonball on our scoots in his honor. So he is always with us on all of our rides and adventures. I too am glad Maria is out and riding again. It is in her spirit to ride and I couldn't imagine her not riding.
If you ever get up here or we get down there we will have to meet up for sure.
Love and Blessings back at you Lois!
I'm sure he was. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts