Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
:D Love the link, Ron!

You won't catch me riding without my full-face. Funny thing, when I was first looking at helmets, I met a recent MSF grad who said the RiderCoaches really wanted to see full-facers on students. And I did some reading about them (David Hough's book, etc.) Then I tried some on. After the initial feeling of putting a space helmet on my head, I was surprised how comfortable it was. That's what I bought.

Yes, it's a personal choice--and that's my choice.

Bryna

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
drspencer48 said:
I think Pauljo brought in a "Ringer"
Not guilty. But like Invincsum, Pauljo always rides wearing his full face helmet. The last State I lived in did not require them. I currently live 8 miles from the border of a state that does not require them. Doesn't matter. I know better than to ride without one.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Might as well save some money.

Costco's casket offering could impact lagging funeral industry

SEPTEMBER 09, 2004 -- Costco Wholesale's announcement in mid-August that it would begin selling caskets at two Chicago stores could negatively impact the funeral industry, analyses Investor's Business Daily. "The (Federal Trade Commission's) rule says consumers aren't required to buy from a funeral home, and that indirectly enabled the rise of third party retail sellers of funeral goods," Carole Danielson, FTC senior investigator and funeral rule coordinator, told the paper. ** The paper reports that Costco will be selling caskets for $799.99 :shock:, when they usually sell for $3,000 at a funeral home. **

1 - 7 of 7 Posts