Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
that was a neat video. what circuit is that??

vince
:D
Thanks.

That was Palmer Motorsports Park in MA (Palmer Motorsports Park). I was there in 2016 and 2017.

My riding buddy and I had done a couple other "Non-Sportbike" Track Days put on by Tony's Track Days in the northeast in prior years. When the new-ish Palmer got on their slate, I looked at it (on-line), and said to my friend something like, "Hey, that's a way twistie track. Probably a good place for a nimble Burger. Can I borrow yours for it?" He had an '08 Exec that had become seldom used as a result of his purchasing other bikes since he bought that new, and I had sold my '07 Exec four years earlier. He let me borrow the '08, and a month or so after that -- having reminded myself how much fun they are -- I bought it from him.

My two sub-galleries for those Palmer days, including some other video links are:

·
Registered
8 Posts
that's too cool. i've seen a couple random cruisers, baggers and 'wings at various TD's over the years, but never seen one geared for them. and, that track looks super fun, if not a little sketchy with the 'runoff'. now we just have to find a source of slicks that will fit the 14" rear. :)

did you use dashware to overlay the track map and data on your video? i've done some similar vids like that when i was racing my tz. very cool!

vince

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
that's too cool. i've seen a couple random cruisers, baggers and 'wings at various TD's over the years, but never seen one geared for them. and, that track looks super fun, if not a little sketchy with the 'runoff'. now we just have to find a source of slicks that will fit the 14" rear. :)

did you use dashware to overlay the track map and data on your video? i've done some similar vids like that when i was racing my tz. very cool!

vince
I'm always pleased to share info if I have anything useful to say, but, ah, crap, we're getting a bit far afield here. My apologies to the OP, @7milesout. So I started a new thread in order to answer your question: GoPro 4/TrackAddict/RaceRender --> GoPro 7/RaceRender

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I have ZERO ISSUES with my threads being digressed. You never know where it goes, and it is always interesting … to me.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts