Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Retired Member not on two wheels anymore
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well maintained and hard to find MP3 400. Lighter, just as fast and more functional than the MP3 500. I get 60 MPG or better. 8K miles. $4,000

Can't buy the Burgman I want until this is sold!!!!!

BTW - This scoot (due to having three wheels) does not require a specific motorcycle license (M1) in California. Though I'd strongly urge you have one for safety reasons.

No test rides without cash or cashier's check and completed bill of sale.

New rear tire and belt @ 6K, new front tires @ 7K (Michelin City Grips). Coolant changed three months ago. Oil changed every 2K miles - synthetic only. New battery 5/20/14 (gel cel - two year warranty).

Cee Bailey windshield. All but turn signals bulbs have been replaced with LEDs (safer, brighter, lower electrical load); headlights with HID bulbs. In very good condition - few inevitable minor blemishes.

Have owner's manual, title and BROWN key (never buy a Piaggio without that key!!!).

http://www.piaggiousa.com/scooter/mp3-400.html for specs.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Flavioguy, I've got an MP3 400 as well and like you have been contemplating selling my scoot. I already have a 2011 650 Burg and find that I prefer riding the burg to the MP3. I would suggest posting your ad on the modern vespa site. There is an MP3 section in that site where you can post the sale of your scoot. Good luck

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey.....thanks for the suggestion. I actually posted it there 1.5 weeks ago. Appreciate your taking the time to respond.

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOLD on 6/26 for $4K in case anyone wants to know. Thank goodness for Craigslist!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts