This is in DAWSON Georgia, not DAWSONVILLE, Georgia. Zip code is 39842
A very well maintained White 2013 Burgman 650, two owners. First owner was a retired naval officer in Jacksonville, FL who did his own maintenance and I had the local dealer maintain it while I had it the last 3 years. One year old tires, 3 month old battery, CVT checked when the tires and oil was changed in August 2021. I just changed the oil again in Sept 2022.

I'm selling due to health issues, I don't ride on highways or interstates anymore and want to pass along my beautiful scoot to someone who will appreciate it more. It has a powered top box, powered windshield and mirrors. Garage or covered under a carport it's entire life. Roughly 22,600 miles, ridden weekly for the last 3 years at least. Comes with extras like bike cover, XXL tactical bike jacket, helmets, cargo nets, and extra gloves. I'm not even sure what all I've got stashed away in the storage areas and closet! If I've got it you can have it. I haven't had a second of trouble with it and you won't either. Up till a year ago it was ridden almost daily as my main transportation except for December/January but still ridden around town 3-4 times per month even then.

If I've forgotten anything ask or PM me, I'll answer asap and update my post!