Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale 2009 Vespa GTS250ie, blue, 2100 miles, Vespa top box, short windscreen, side and center stand, floormat, two new tires just installed. Excellent condition. $3,000 or may consider trade for maxi scooter, Burgman, Silverwing, etc.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Nice little runabout you got there. The bike is nice too. :D

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice little runabout you got there. The bike is nice too. :D
Thanks, Liamjs. The little mutt is my constant companion. We've logged over 65,000 miles on three different bikes. He also rides with me on my tractor, lawnmower and RTV. Best companion I've ever found!:D

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Blue ? That looks green to me ?

TheReaper!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blue ? That looks green to me ?

TheReaper!
Yes, the Vespa does look green in that picture, but it is light blue. I wish it really were green, since that was the color of my first new scooter, a 1958 Allstate Crusaire made by Vespa.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I bought one of those Allstates new in 1957. I rode it around L.A. for a couple of years then gave it to my brother in northern CA. It was a good bike. I never had a problem with it. He took a flier with it on a turn up in the mountains and it drowned in a river.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Yes, the Vespa does look green in that picture, but it is light blue. I wish it really were green, since that was the color of my first new scooter, a 1958 Allstate Crusaire made by Vespa.
I always wanted the upgraded 250 in portifino green with all the trimmings . The one with the stitched brown leather seat , that said with all the trimmings it would have been 10K out the door . I liked it but not $10,000 worth , know what I mean ?

TheReaper!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I always wanted the upgraded 250 in portifino green with all the trimmings . The one with the stitched brown leather seat , that said with all the trimmings it would have been 10K out the door . I liked it but not $10,000 worth , know what I mean ?

TheReaper![/QUOT

Yes, Vespa's are expensive machines, but much classier, more mystique than other scooters, at least in my opinion. I consider them more difficult to work on than Honda scooters, etc.

Just took both wheels off to replace the tires, and the rear wheel was difficult, and even the muffler had to be removed.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For sale 2009 Vespa GTS250ie, blue, 2100 miles, Vespa top box, short windscreen, side and center stand, floormat, two new tires just installed. Excellent condition. $3,000 or may consider trade for maxi scooter, Burgman, Silverwing, etc.
The Vespa sold this morning. I hated to see it go, but now have room for a Burgman 650.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts