Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
QuantumRift said:
Yea Dave, I read it but I don't follow; what does it have to do with the Kenda Spyder tire?
I read it to be Not Recommended for use, Use at your Own Risk. :shock:

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
TheBlackMoon said:
A final point, a bunch of us guys were down at Friday's in Greenbelt, Md. Wed. Night for Bike Night (weekly event, so come on down anytime), and some of the guys were showing off how easily they can turn their bikes (mostly sport-bikes) around by leaning them on their kickstands. So one of them decided he wanted to try doing it with my "Scooter". I told him it couldn't me done, so he decided he would prove to me it can be done with ANY bike...

4 guys later... it was done... oh, and I mean 4 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME helping each other after the first guy almost dropped the bike!!! The 650 is a motorcycle designed to resemble a scooter. Remember that; RESPECT that, and it may save your life!
:roll: :lol: Guess they didn't realize the difference in the center of gravity. Personally I'd be worried about that one piece of single wall tubing giving out at some point doing that.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
TheBlackMoon said:
MJR, they didn't realize the low center of gravity, or the just under 700+lb loaded down bike weight! :roll: I still had my full trunk and top case from work on the bike... with about 70lbs of gear, as well as a full tank of gas!!! :lol: :lol:
Sounds like it could be a fun regular Friday night challenge, but its only a scooter. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.