Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
say if anyone is interested in making what i call foot keepers for the floor of you bike you can take a 1"x 4 1/2" piece of 10ga. steel or stainless if you can get it and put a 1/2" bend in one end of the narrow side then slip it under the carpet (rubber pad) just below the little **** that hold the pad to the floor. this will help keep your feet from sliding off the floor. if you need a picture let me know and i will send one along.
because i drove a helix for so long my right foot was always at a 45 deg. angle to clear the brake. now i find that i carry foot in that same position and it sometimes wants to slip off the floor. this little keeper helps my foot stay up where it belongs. the things seem to stay put because the mat holds them down.

while I'm at it a have pictures of the back rest i made for the bike. interested persons drop me a note i will send them to you. they don't show the cover but a cover is not that hard to in vision.

I'm going to install a secret radio soon and make some speakers for the bike and put them just inside the rear view mirror area. as soon as i get this done i will let all of you know and i will take pictures for anyone looking to do something similar.

i have made a plate for the trunk to fasten to and when it gets to me i will mount the trunk. if your interested same thing just let me know.

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
If you have pictures available, I suggest posting them in the gallery rather than having to email them to several people.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Bob

If you wish send the pics to me and I will put them up for you.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
foot keepers

say i will post some pictures of these this week. i like them a lot they help me keep my helix right foot on the floor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts