Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped at the local Vons store and loaded the following under the seat of my 400 Burgie with room to spare.

2 Huge London Broils
5 lb bag of Russets
A box of Triscuits-family size
2 squeeze mustards
6 pack of Dew
1/2 gallon of go-go juice (Gordons)
sliced Swiss cheese
today's mail

Who needs a pickup truck?
Thanx
Russ

·
Registered
373 Posts
I stopped at the local Vons store and loaded the following under the seat of my 400 Burgie with room to spare.
Try that on a Sportsbike! :lol:
Today I went to measure a Guys GSX-R750 for a new part (I make Bike Bits)
On the 650 I took a Full Socket & Spanner toolkit, a Vernier Caliper, Digital Camera, Screwdrivers, tape measure plus a whole lot more, and it was still only half full! :lol:

Andy

·
Registered
270 Posts
food run

:D I hardly ever drive the family car anymore. So the other day my wife wanted me to go to the grocery store to pick up a few items. I took the 650 listed below are at least some of the items i remenber.
1. One gal. og milk
2.One qt.of lig. dish liq.
3.Half gal ice cream
4.Two 2 liter bottles of 7-up
5.One box of crackers
6. And some other things, i just don't remenber them all.
I find under seat more than anpel for most things. What could i haul if i had a top case or saddle bags? I love my burger. They can keep their motorcyles. They have to have saddle bags. I don't need them. :p
Life is good with my burger!!!
Doug Collins
Springdale,Arkansas

·
Registered
270 Posts
food run

Sorry for the double post. :oops:

·
Registered
308 Posts
The stuff you can fit under the seat is one of the best features of owning the Burgy! I once hauled a 17" Flat screen monitor to my office on it, as well as some other items - considering that my former bike was a gsxr, I really got a kick out of that run :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts